Childcare Cook for Brand New Buttercups Childcare & Early Learning Centre Hammond Park. (opening in June) Visa sponsorship may be available.
Position Description (click download below)
Buttercups Hammond Park, is a brand new Centre about to open in June 2021. We are seeking and experienced Childcare Cook to join us to create nutritional balanced meals and snacks for the child
About the role:
The right person would need to be able to meet the varied dietary requirements of individual children daily as well as catering for the remaining children. Our seasonal varied menu meets the nutritional, cultural and individual dietary needs of the children.
- To provide a healthy, balanced, varied diet through a carefully planned menu for all children attending the Service, including meeting necessary dietary requirements
- Manage food purchasing for the service in accordance with the approved budget and finances
- Build and maintain positive relationships with children, families, educators, staff and management.
- The daily requirement would be for morning and afternoon tea and lunch time meal
- Would follow the menu provided.
This position is for a part time role of 5 hours per day.
Buttercups is a family owned company which currently has two Centres and about to open their third Centre at Hammond Park . They will continue to expand and where possible, love to promote from within for the right person. So for the right person, there will be opportunities to further their careers. Buttercups is also approved to sponsor applicants that meet the required criteria and can show us that they have passion and dedication to providing quality early years care and education to the children in their care.
What we are offering:
- The exciting opportunity to be involved with an expanding childcare business
- Employee benefits and discounts (including discounts on child care)
- Paid break for new mums for breastfeeding
- Competitive pay
- A rewarding and supportive working environment
- Ongoing professional development program (after probation period)
- Sponsorships may be available
A current resume, including current qualifications and two professional referees (preferably managers in the childcare industry). Suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview
A cover letter explaining your past experience and what you can bring to the Buttercups Team.
Applications close on Friday 30th April 21.