Buttercups Highgate, is a brand new Centre about to open in January 2022. We are seeking and experienced Childcare Cook to join us to create nutritional balanced meals and snacks for the children
Position Description (click download below)
About the role:
The right person would need to be able to meet the varied dietary requirements of individual children daily as well as catering for the remaining children. Our seasonal varied menu meets the nutritional, cultural and individual dietary needs of the children.
- To provide a healthy, balanced, varied diet through a carefully planned menu for all children attending the Service, including meeting necessary dietary requirements
- Manage food purchasing for the service in accordance with the approved budget and finances
- Build and maintain positive relationships with children, families, educators, staff and management.
- The daily requirement would be for morning and afternoon tea and lunch time meal
- Would follow the menu provided.
This position is for a part time role of 5 hours per day.
Buttercups is a family owned company which currently has three Centres and about to open their forth Centre at HIGHGATE.
What we are offering:
- The exciting opportunity to be involved with an expanding childcare business
- Employee benefits and discounts (including discounts on child care)
- Paid break for new mums for breastfeeding
- Competitive above award wages
- A rewarding and supportive working environment
- Ongoing professional development program (after probation period)
A current resume, including current qualifications and two professional referees (preferably managers in the childcare industry). Suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview
A cover letter explaining your past experience and what you can bring to the Buttercups Team.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com