Educators, Diploma or Cert 111 for our Brand New Hammond Park Buttercups Childcare & Early Learning Centre . Visa sponsorship may be available
Position Description (click download below)
We are seeking passionate and dedicated experienced educators with a Diploma in Children’s Services or a Cert 111, to join our committed team and have an ardent desire to make each child’s learning journey a pleasurable and exciting one. Our beautiful Centre will provide the successful applicant with great joy if they are able to provide great learning experiences and have the children and their families as their main focus.
This position is for Monday to Friday with rotating rosters between 6.30 am and 6.30 pm.
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their progress as part of a team
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child as part of a team
- Provide supervision and assistance to other Educators in the room
- Maintain a positive working relationship with team members
- Sustain effective communication with parents
- Maintain and manage the resources of the room
- Be a cooperative team member
- To work within the Centre Policies and procedures
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
Buttercups is a family owned company which currently has two Centres and about to open their third Centre at Hammond Park . They will continue to expand and where possible, love to promote from within for the right person. So for the right person, there will be opportunities to further their careers. Buttercups is also approved to sponsor applicants that meet the required criteria and can show us that they have passion and dedication to providing quality early years care and education to the children in their care.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and if applicable, a copy of your Visa will be required at the interview.
A current resume, including current qualifications and two professional referees (preferably managers in the childcare industry). Suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview
A cover letter explaining your past experience and what you can bring to the Buttercups Team.