This lip-smacking beef stir-fry & rice noodles is a huge hit with our Buttercups children! This easy recipe is also great fun for the children to help out with in your kitchen.
Thanks Ari for sharing your secret recipe 🙂
Beef Stir Fry & Rice Noodles (Serves – 4)
500 gms packet rice noodles
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 onion slice thinly
1 garlic clove slice thinly
450 gms beef mince
1/2 bunch broccoli, broken into florets (small pieces)
1 carrot (grated)
thinly sliced spring onion to garnish
- Soak noodles in hot water as per packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a wok heat vegetable oil, add onion and garlic and heat for a minute.
- Add mince and stir fry until the meat is cooked through.
- Add carrot and broccoli. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add noodles and sauce mixture.
- Toss everything together until all mixed well.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve.