All our Buttercups children, from wobblers to kindies, love these delicious savoury pinwheels.
It can’t be any easier than our recipe 🙂
Savoury Pinwheels (Makes 12 portions)
2 x Puff Pastry Sheets
4 Tbs Tomato Paste
1 x Diced Red Capsicum
2 x Diced Tomato
2 Cups Grated Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180’C.
- Spread tomato paste over a sheet of puff pastry.
- Sprinkle diced capsicum and tomatoes over the tomato paste.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Roll up into one long roll and cut in 2 cm thickness sections.
- spread the rolls onto baking paper on an oven tray allowing room for puff pastry to expand.
- Bake for 30 mins or until golden.