Are you ready to join our dedicated team?
Due to the increase in numbers, we are looking for passionate educators to join our dedicated team of staff.
Our vacancies are open to everyone and every culture.
We welcome applications from mature applicants & can assist with training if you are returning to child care after a break.
Buttercups has the following positions open for application:
Experienced Room Leader/2IC – Full Time (Northbridge)
- There is an opportunity for a suitable person to take on the role of Room Leader and 2IC (must have minimum of two years Diploma experience)
- Qualified Diploma in Children’s Services
Experienced Educator – Casual (Northbridge)
- Qualified Certificate III in Children’s Services
Family owned in a beautiful heritage building very close to the CBD facing a lovely park. Hop onto the Blue cat from Perth station right to our doorstep. Just minutes from the Mitchell freeway.
At Buttercups we are a dedicated team who love teaching and bring the best out of each child’s development and progress. Our centre is inspired by the Reggio approach and Montessori methods.
- Applicants must hold a Children’s Service Diploma, Cert III.
- Current Working with Children Check and First Aid Qualification.
- WA Police Clearance less than 6 months old
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Willing to be proactive in implementing the curriculum.
- Bright, friendly, energetic and a good sense of humour.
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Must be able to prove that you are legally able to work in Australia & have a minimum of 6 months left on visa.
The successful applicant will be able to benefit from:
- Ongoing professional development program (after probation period)
- Employer-funded study assistance
- Various Employee benefits and discounts (including discounts on child care)
- Paid break for new mums for breastfeeding
- A rewarding & supportive working environment
Join us if you are passionate and motivated to grow our new lovely Centre with your expertise, knowledge and passion
Email your resume/CV and address to the manager.