*** CENTRE MANAGER/COORDINATOR for NEW Buttercups Early Learning and Childcare in WANDI ***
Buttercups is opening a brand new Centre in Honeywood – Wandi in November 2020 and is seeking a passionate Centre Manager/Coordinator who is excited about our vision and values and is committed to make this new Centre a warm, safe, welcoming, nurturing and encouraging environment to promote the overall development of children in our care.
At Buttercups, we recognise each child as an individual with unique abilities and this belief is supported by Buttercups core philosophy for educators to know every child and their families. We are passionate about early education and the positive impact it has on the children we care for, the families who trust us and the community we are a part of.
The role of Centre Manager/Coordinator at our new Centre includes, but is not limited to the following exemplary tasks. Responsibilities may expand going forward.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Centre in line with company policies, procedures and targets
- Undertake a Nominated Supervisor role
- Maintain and improve centre’s A&R rating incl. ongoing input into centre’s QIP
- Develop a positive and engaging community presence
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to staff and students as needed
- Develop a positive, cohesive work environment for all staff
- Manage rosters & attendance
- Induct and support new team members
- Implement initiatives to encourage increased occupancy rate
- Ensure the Centre is compliant with all Centre policies, State Legislation and National Quality Standards
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are always maintained in line with Company standards
Key requirements for the successful candidate is a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS as this is integral to the role ensuring confidence in mentoring and developing the team to continue excellence. Further key requirements for this position include the drive to develop strong relationships with families, the passion about developing a creative learning environment for our children and the willingness to be proactive and involved with all aspects of Centre operations.
Further, the applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- Diploma in Early Childhood or Early Childhood Teacher with several years of experience within the Early Childhood Sector
- Experience as a Centre Manager/Coordinator (minimum 3 years)
- WA Working with children check
- Current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis training
- WA Police Clearance less than 6 months old
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must be able to prove that they have the right to work in Australia
- Bright, friendly & energetic personality with a good sense of humour.
What we are offering:
- The exciting opportunity to be involved with the opening of a new Centre
- Employee benefits and discounts (including discounts on child care)
- Paid break for new mums for breastfeeding
- A rewarding and supportive working environment
- Ongoing professional development program (after probation period)
If you are interested and motivated to establish a new, fabulous Centre and grow an amazing team with your expertise, knowledge and passion, then please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must include a full resume and covering letter addressing the above selection criteria. Suitable applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.