Our Early Learning Educators
Every one of our experienced educators at Buttercups is committed and passionate in recognising your child’s innate desire to learn and building on his/her individual strengths to maximise academic, creativity, physical motor development and cognitive skills, social, and emotional achievement.
At Buttercups Childcare we:
- Build a positive and productive relationship with every child.
- Have prepared an environment rich in materials and possibilities.
- Observe and listen to the children in order to know how to proceed with their work.
- Ask questions and thus discover the children’s ideas, interests, and theories.
- Have developed a sophisticated system of documenting the children’s daily experiences that allows our educators to better understand your child to evaluate their progress and development.
- Are dedicated to continuous professional development.