EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER for Buttercups Childcare & Early Learning in Northbridge Visa Sponsorship may be available.
Position Description (click download below)
Buttercups is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher who is passionate, committed and has an ardent desire to make each child’s learning journey a pleasurable and exciting one.
The successful applicant has the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and the joy of providing great learning experiences and have the children and their families as their main focus when planning their educational program.
This advertisement is for a full time position Monday to Friday but flexible hours may be optional. Mature applicants are encouraged to apply.
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their progress and ensure school readiness
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each individual child helping them to improve their social competencies, build self-esteem and develop self-regulation skills
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colours, do crafts etc.)
- Provide supervision and assistance to other Educators in the room
- Maintain a positive working relationship with team members
- Sustain effective communication with parents about their child’s progress, understanding their children’s backgrounds and the parent’s goals for their child
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
- Maintain and manage the resources for your room
Buttercups is a privately owned company which currently has two Centres and about to open their third . They will continue to expand and where possible, love to promote from within for the right person. So for the right person, there will be opportunities to further their careers. Buttercups is also approved to sponsor applicants that meet the required criteria and can show us that they have passion and dedication to providing quality early years care and education to the children in their care.
What we are offering:
- The exciting opportunity to be involved with an expanding childcare business
- Employee benefits and discounts (including discounts on child care)
- Paid break for new mums for breastfeeding
- Competitive pay
- A rewarding and supportive working environment
- Ongoing professional development program (after probation period)
- Sponsorships may be available
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and if applicable, a copy of your Visa and passport will be required at the interview.
A current resume, including current qualifications and two professional referees (preferably managers in the childcare industry). Suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
A cover letter explaining your past experience and what you can bring to the Buttercups Team.
Applications close on Friday 30th April 21.