Buttercups is seeking an Early Childhood Educator holding a Certificate III to join our fabulous team at our centre in Northbridge.
At Buttercups, we recognise each child as an individual with unique abilities and this belief is supported by Buttercups core philosophy for educators to know every child and their families. We are passionate about early education and the positive impact it has on the children we care for, the families who trust us and the community we are a part of.
This advertisement is for full or part time positions Monday to Friday but flexible hours may be optional. Mature applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood as recognised by ACECQA
- Experience in long day care environment would be desirable
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police check
- A good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Willing to be proactive in implementing the curriculum.
- Bright, friendly, energetic and a good sense of humour.
What we are offering:
- The exciting opportunity to be involved with an expanding childcare business
- Employee benefits and discounts (including discounts on child care)
- Paid break for new mums for breastfeeding
- A rewarding and supportive working environment
- Ongoing professional development program (after probation period)
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and if applicable, a copy of your Visa and passport will be required at the interview.
If you feel you would be a committed team member who would like to join our Buttercups team, please send in your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
All applications must include a full resume and covering letter addressing the above selection criteria. Suitable applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.